Friday, March 23, 2012

Went Taman Desa Park today for basketball,
too bad the lights were off so Michelle and I decided to jog.

Jog for a round 
and later sprint another round 
and later jog another 
and after that I went punctured.

Depressing!

Anyway it was one chilly night!
Loves the gang but not all were there.

Right time to actually chill out because it calms me from life.

=)

And someone commented about me being too loyal.

*Ignores*

Hehe =)

 
Carolyn and Michelle, the emo gang =P

 
Jack, the smoker. If you know him, encourage him to stop smoking kay? =D

 
Daniel, the horniest guy in the gang. Beware people! =)

 
Me? On the right =)

 
Michelle was changing in my car and sweet enough to give me her jeans but unfortunately I can't fit.

Anyway, it was a nice night out.

Nothing much though but

it was something to cool myself down.

=)

Night people!

No comments: